Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vintage inspiration.

I've always loved all things vintage. I remember as a child spending hours looking at my great grandparents photos. It was fascinating to see people who had lived many years before I was born and imagine what they were thinking or doing.
I looked at their clothes and imagined the streets full of people dressed the same way.

So now my love for vintage is expressed in enjoying blogs and websites featuring vintage style jewelry, clothing, photos and whatever else.

One day during my trips to a local market I found a woman selling vintage jewelry. She also had some broken pieces that she put together in a bag. So I instantly had an idea to purchase some of the broken items and then restore them or use for my future designs.



 Please come back to see what I created. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment