Friday, March 23, 2012

Nature inspiration. Trees.

Today I'd like to share my Tree of Life pendants.

1. This was my first tree of life. I used two-toned wire and turquoise chips. I really love the color of the stones. It looks so natural, so leaves-like. After I gifted the pendant to my friend for her baby shower, her mother-in-law asked me to make a tree. She asked me to add some pink stones for her three grand children. Unfortunately I didn't make a picture of that lovely necklace.

2. I made this tree after beeing inspired by beautiful Japaneese sakura trees I saw on the internet. For this pendant I used dyed turquoise beads, rose quartz chips and moonstone beads. So far this is my favorite tree pendant.





3. Look at the color of these beads! Don't you love it! I thought it would look beautiful and funky if I combine this indigo-blue wire with hot pink beads. I also love the structure of acrylic icy beads.






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I accidentally deleted your comment while trying to respond. So sorry. Well,it just show HOW NEW I am to the blogspot lol.

      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete