Sunday, August 5, 2012

My jewelry stand.


One of my favorite hobbies besides making jewelry is dancing salsa. I love the music and the rythm, and the movement of the dance. The best place to learn and enjoy salsa in South Beach is place called Salsa Mia. It is located at 501 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, FL 33139 This is their website www.salsamia.com
So if you come to visit South Florida and want to learn more about Latin culture in general and Cuban salsa in particular come to Salsa Mia.

Well one of the days I brought my jewelry there. It was my first experience organizing a jewelry stand, but I think everything went just great. It was fun interacting with customers telling them about my jewelry. One of my friends was helping me and I have to tell it's a really big deal when someone
can help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment